Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cap 'n' Trade: Bringing Hopelessness

-----
Neo-Neocon discusses a scary proposition. Obama's plan to place a cap and trade tax on coal companies is meant to bankrupt those companies and until alternative sources of energy are available, we will all be paying the price (higher utility bills) for Obama's environmental pleasure. Well, everyone except those making less than $75,000.

Once I graduate from law school, I will begin paying off my massive student loan debt which will easily top $100,000. To even keep my head above water I have to make more than $75,000 a year. How does this make me rich? Am I automatically an evil individual, suppressing the working man because I dedicated my life to education in order to become the best damn attorney (which is work, btw) I can be?

I can't afford my utilities to skyrocket. Thanks for the hope Obama.

blarg...

No comments: