Friday, March 6, 2009

Cup o' Tea?

-----
Mrs. Legal-Right has recently introduced me to the pleasure of drinking tea. I've never been a fan, but my tastes are expanding. And now I have a tea company I can be happy to support as they support the tax payers of America in their message to Congress.

Speaking of the recent rash of "Tea Parties", it had been suggested that I would be interested in the cause. Problem is, the current cause is the misuse and misappropriation of funds, not taxation without representation. Our current representation may not be fabulous or even good, but that is our fault for choosing them. Harking back to the days of the Boston Tea Party creates great imagery, but I'd prefer a coherent message and a new form of protest that voices that message clearly.

No comments: